Everyone loves food who doesn’t but we could always be a little more healthier and nurture our bodies and what better way to do that then with pancakes. Normally I would just be lazy about it and make them out of the box that your buy at the market and all you need is milk, but I thought I would try and make them from scratch. Here is a delicious peach/strawberry pancake recipe with a few little tweaks to a more healthier meal. Also I make my coffee with coconut milk and a little bit of coconut sugar. SO GOOD ENJOY!Ingredients
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 salt
- 1 3/4 coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 peach/ 2 strawberries or any fruit you love
- Your favorite syrup mine is always between honey and Log Cabin All natural Table syrup
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together, whisk them together but do not over mix
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat and grease with the cooking oil of your choice. Pour the batter onto the pan as much or as little you may want depends on the size of pancake you would prefer
- Flip the pancakes after a couple of minutes or when bubbles form on the surface of them, cook for about 1-2 minutes on second side.
- Remove from the pan and top with cut fruit served with your favorite syrup!