Depending on my week I make the effort to include working out into my schedule. Lately it’s been in the mornings as hard as it is to get up in the morning it sets my day in the right path. The first thing I do before my workout is stretch and take a few minutes to just breath it helps me mentally, physically because no one wants to pull a muscle and it’s great to have the right mindset before working out or even just starting your day in general. I have been loving jumping roping, some people like me get bored of walking and running at parks sometimes so another ass kicking cardio workout has been my jump rope. Literally ass kicking! I got mine at Target for only $6
It’s always a goal of mine to drink as much water as possible, with the consequences of having to pee every another hour but what can you do. There are times when i enjoying adding a little flavor to my water that’s actually good for you as well, listed below are the ingredients for my favorite natural flavored water at the moment!
- 1 Grapefruit
- 2 Oranges
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Lemon
- 1 bunch of mint
- Peel and slice grapefruit, oranges and lemon. slice the cucumber and shop the mint. Add all ingredients to a pitcher with ice and fill it up with water
Everyone loves food who doesn’t but we could always be a little more healthier and nurture our bodies and what better way to do that then with pancakes. Normally I would just be lazy about it and make them out of the box that your buy at the market and all you need is milk, but I thought I would try and make them from scratch. Here is a delicious peach/strawberry pancake recipe with a few little tweaks to a more healthier meal. Also I make my coffee with coconut milk and a little bit of coconut sugar. SO GOOD ENJOY!Ingredients
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 salt
- 1 3/4 coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 peach/ 2 strawberries or any fruit you love
- Your favorite syrup mine is always between honey and Log Cabin All natural Table syrup
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together, whisk them together but do not over mix
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat and grease with the cooking oil of your choice. Pour the batter onto the pan as much or as little you may want depends on the size of pancake you would prefer
- Flip the pancakes after a couple of minutes or when bubbles form on the surface of them, cook for about 1-2 minutes on second side.
- Remove from the pan and top with cut fruit served with your favorite syrup!